Use this template to quickly evaluate strategic business models and approaches.
- What problem does your solution directly address? Specifically, relate the problem and your solution.
- Detail your solution. What does your product/service accomplish? What does it do?
- What are the Key Metrics to your success? How will you measure what is successful and what is expected?
- What is your unique value proposition? What makes your solution special relative to the ecosystem of ulterior solutions? How do you stand out?
- What makes your solution/team uniquely equipped to tackle the problem? What is your competitive edge?
- Which channels of communication will you use to drum up noise around your solution? How will you get people’s attention?
- Who is your solution targeted towards? Who is your ideal customer?
- What is the pricing model of your solution? Will people pay for your product/service, and if so, how much?
- How will your company create revenue and make a profit?