Use this template to help align your team to your coming project. After completion, you should have a solid vision of what you want to accomplish, what you want to avoid, and how you are going to get there.
- People: Diagram the different people working on this project and the various different roles they hold.
- Shared Goals: What goals do you all share as a team? What are you trying to achieve?
- Purpose: Why, as a team, are you driven to accomplish your shared goals? What is your motivation?
- Values: What shared values do you personify as a team?
- Expectations: What is expected of the team as a whole and from each individual? What is needed for the team to succeed?
- Rules: What rules are going to be implemented and how will they be communicated/enforced?
- Strengths: What skills are shared by the whole team? What about each individual? How can you capitalize on these strengths?
- Risks: What do the future obstacles look like for the team? What weaknesses are shared by the team? How can you be proactive to mitigate the risks?