Use this template when you are starting a new project and want to visualize all of your tasks and goals. This structure should give you a good understanding of what your project will entail from front to back.
- Goals: What problem are you trying to solve? What are your goals?
- Metrics: What are the specific metrics you will set to determine your success?
- Participants: Who will participate? What roles will they play?
- Cost: Determine the available resources, time budget, etc.
- Obstacles: Acknowledge the possible roadblocks you are going to face going forward.
- Needs: Think about the necessary ingredients for your success. What are you going to need? What do you already have? What is still missing?
- Timeline: After determining the previous steps, diagram your timeline for the project as a whole.