Use this template to organize your tasks based on your principal user’s intentions. This should help you prioritize what is most important to the user when completing your projects.
- This template allows you to analyze your user’s intentions and organize your future tasks based on them.
- Intentions: Begin by defining the intentions of your ideal customer. What do you want to enable them to do?
- Threshold: What is mandatory in order for this to meet your customer’s intentions? Are there deadlines you need to meet? What resources are required for this to be successful?
- Performance: What can your team do to ensure that this results in a positive experience for the customer?
- Excitement: How will you position this in a way to excite your user?
- Waste: Determine what is NOT worth spending time and effort on, and what will be left out from this.