Use this template when you are looking to develop a solution to address a specific issue or opportunity and you want to analyze the context surrounding your solution.
- Beginning in the center, define the issue or opportunity you’re focusing on. How does this issue/opportunity relate to you? What are the things that make it impactful? After finishing this you will move in a counter-clockwise spiral, beginning from the right, to complete the other boxes.
- Beneficiaries: Who will your solution benefit the most? Who is it intended to benefit?
- Stakeholders: What stakeholders are needed to help develop this solution? What roles will they play?
- Context: What is the context surrounding the opportunity/issue? Are there any similar situations that help position yours?
- Process: Who needs to be involved to develop or implement the solution? What coordination is needed?
- Approach: Are there any current solutions you can draw from? Where can you find inspiration for your solution?
- Investment: Is there a budget? What funding or funding sources are available?
- Risk: What hurdles or roadblocks are anticipated?
- Timeline: What is the target timeline? Are there any important deadlines or events?