Use this template to organize your thoughts about an idea or sprint and prepare a pitch deck.
- Before you begin, make sure to define your concept with your team so you work from a shared understanding of your concept’s features and values.
- What problem does this concept solve? Brainstorm solutions for the existing problem your concept is targeting and how it will improve that problem.
- What’s the value proposition? What is the core idea behind why your concept is better or more valuable than other similar concepts?
- How does your concept work? Make sure you get as specific as you can in detailing the ways your concept functions and the value it provides to people.
- How will you measure the success of your concept? What metrics will you use to gauge your specific and overall success?
- What would cause this concept to fail? What are the risks you are taking on? What things have the propensity to go wrong?
- How will you test your concept? How can you validate that your concept has value and will be used by customers?